Housseville tourism and travel guide
Visit Housseville: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Housseville is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 32 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Housseville is 281 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 32 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Housseville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Housseville in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Housseville
Markets in and near Housseville
- Charmes: market Friday (13km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (23km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (28km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (29km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (30km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (32km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (33km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (34km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (34km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (35km)
More information about Housseville, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Housseville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Housseville.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (33km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (32km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (34km)
- Commercy (55km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (25km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (28km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (31km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (31km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (33km)
- Jardin d’Ode (36km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (44km)
- Jardin botanique de Gondremer (46km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (31km)
- Château de Moyen (34km)
- Foret de la Reine (50km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (11km)
- Vittel (26km)
- Rollainville (29km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Housseville
from Nancy (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 281 km
from Calais: 417 km
from Nice: 530 km
from Bordeaux: 647 km
from Strasbourg: 122 km
For driving distances to Housseville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 27 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Battexey, Blemerey, Boulaincourt, Bouzanville, Bralleville, Chaouilley, Courcelles, Diarville, Etreval, Forcelles-Saint-Gorgon, Forcelles-sous-Gugney, Fraisnes-en-Saintois, Frenelle-la-Grande, Gugney, Hergugney, Jevoncourt, Marainville-sur-Madon, Pont-sur-Madon, Praye, Saint-Firmin, Saxon-Sion, They-sous-Vaudemont, Vaudemont, Vaudigny, Vomecourt-sur-Madon, Xaronval and Xirocourt.
This page in French: Visiter Housseville