Grimonviller tourism and travel guide
Visit Grimonviller: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Grimonviller is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 37 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Grimonviller is 274 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 37 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Grimonviller, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Grimonviller in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Grimonviller
Markets in and near Grimonviller
- Charmes: market Friday (21km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (27km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (33km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (33km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (35km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (37km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (37km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (37km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (40km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (43km)
More information about Grimonviller, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Grimonviller, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Grimonviller.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (37km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (37km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (33km)
- Commercy (52km)
- Jardin d’Ode (29km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (31km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (32km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (35km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (37km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (39km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (23km)
- Château de Moyen (43km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (8km)
- Rollainville (20km)
- Vittel (21km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Grimonviller
from Nancy (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 274 km
from Calais: 413 km
from Nice: 530 km
from Bordeaux: 639 km
from Strasbourg: 130 km
For driving distances to Grimonviller from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 26 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aboncourt, Beuvezin, Blemerey, Boulaincourt, Chef-Haut, Courcelles, Dommarie-Eulmont, Fecocourt, Forcelles-sous-Gugney, Fraisnes-en-Saintois, Frenelle-la-Grande, Frenelle-la-Petite, Gugney, Juvaincourt, Maconcourt, Oelleville, Pulney, Repel, Saint-Prancher, Saxon-Sion, They-sous-Vaudemont, Tramont-Emy, Tramont-Lassus, Vandeleville, Vaudemont and Vicherey.
This page in French: Visiter Grimonviller