Tramont-Emy tourism and travel guide
Visit Tramont-Emy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tramont-Emy is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 36 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Tramont-Emy is 269 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 36 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Tramont-Emy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tramont-Emy in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Tramont-Emy
Markets in and near Tramont-Emy
- Charmes: market Friday (26km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (26km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (30km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (33km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (36km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (36km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (37km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (38km)
- Pompey: market Thursday (42km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (45km)
More information about Tramont-Emy, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Tramont-Emy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tramont-Emy.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (37km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (36km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (30km)
- Commercy (47km)
- Jardin d’Ode (28km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (31km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (32km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (35km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (37km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (43km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (18km)
- Foret de la Reine (45km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (45km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (6km)
- Rollainville (16km)
- Vittel (23km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tramont-Emy
from Nancy (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 269 km
from Calais: 408 km
from Nice: 533 km
from Bordeaux: 637 km
from Strasbourg: 134 km
For driving distances to Tramont-Emy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 21 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aboncourt, Aouze, Aroffe, Battigny, Beuvezin, Chef-Haut, Dommarie-Eulmont, Fecocourt, Gelaucourt, Gemonville, Grimonviller, Laloeuf, Maconcourt, Pleuvezain, Rainville, Soncourt, Thorey-Lyautey, Tramont-Lassus, Tramont-Saint-Andre, Vandeleville and Vicherey.
This page in French: Visiter Tramont-Emy