Tramont-Saint-Andre tourism and travel guide
Visit Tramont-Saint-Andre: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tramont-Saint-Andre is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 37 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Tramont-Saint-Andre is 267 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 37 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Tramont-Saint-Andre, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tramont-Saint-Andre in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Tramont-Saint-Andre
Markets in and near Tramont-Saint-Andre
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (27km)
- Charmes: market Friday (27km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (30km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (34km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (37km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (37km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (38km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (39km)
- Pompey: market Thursday (43km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (46km)
More information about Tramont-Saint-Andre, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Tramont-Saint-Andre, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tramont-Saint-Andre.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (37km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (37km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (30km)
- Commercy (46km)
- Jardin d’Ode (27km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (32km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (33km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (35km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (37km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (44km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (16km)
- Foret de la Reine (44km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (46km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (54km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (7km)
- Rollainville (15km)
- Vittel (23km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tramont-Saint-Andre
from Nancy (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 267 km
from Calais: 407 km
from Nice: 533 km
from Bordeaux: 635 km
from Strasbourg: 136 km
For driving distances to Tramont-Saint-Andre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aboncourt, Aouze, Aroffe, Battigny, Beuvezin, Gelaucourt, Gemonville, Maconcourt, Pleuvezain, Rainville, Soncourt, Tramont-Emy, Tramont-Lassus, Tranqueville-Graux, Vandeleville and Vicherey.
This page in French: Visiter Tramont-Saint-Andre