Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 7 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat is 663 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat
Markets in and near Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (15km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (22km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (22km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (24km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market Thursday - seasonal market only (26km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market Tuesday & Saturday (26km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (26km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market Sunday - seasonal market only (30km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (36km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (37km)
More information about Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- Mont-Louis citadelle (Vauban fortifications) (59km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (21km)
- Pyrenees Catalanes (57km)
- Parc aux Bambous (27km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (22km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (28km)
- Cirque du Sisca (36km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (43km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (45km)
- Lac du Bouillouses (47km)
- Lac des Bouillouses (47km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat
from Foix (prefecture): 7 km
from Paris: 663 km
from Calais: 894 km
from Nice: 462 km
from Bordeaux: 279 km
from Strasbourg: 787 km
For driving distances to Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arignac, Bompas, Celles, Ferrieres-sur-Ariege, Freychenet, Leychert, Mercus-Garrabet, Montoulieu, Pradieres, Prayols and Soula.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat