Mercus-Garrabet tourism and travel guide
Visit Mercus-Garrabet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Mercus-Garrabet is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 10 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Mercus-Garrabet is 667 kilometres from Paris).
Mercus-Garrabet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mercus-Garrabet in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Mercus-Garrabet
Markets in and near Mercus-Garrabet
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (19km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (22km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market Thursday - seasonal market only (25km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market Tuesday & Saturday (25km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (25km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market Sunday - seasonal market only (26km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (27km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (31km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (35km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (39km)
More information about Mercus-Garrabet, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Mercus-Garrabet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mercus-Garrabet.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- Mont-Louis citadelle (Vauban fortifications) (58km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (21km)
- Pyrenees Catalanes (56km)
- Parc aux Bambous (31km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Vallée de Vicdessos (24km)
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (25km)
- Cirque du Sisca (33km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (39km)
- Lac des Bouillouses (46km)
- Lac du Bouillouses (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Mercus-Garrabet
from Foix (prefecture): 10 km
from Paris: 667 km
from Calais: 897 km
from Nice: 465 km
from Bordeaux: 280 km
from Strasbourg: 792 km
For driving distances to Mercus-Garrabet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arignac, Arnave, Bedeilhac-et-Aynat, Bompas, Cazenave-Serres-et-Allens, Celles, Montoulieu, Prayols, Quie, Saint-Paul-de-Jarrat, Surba, Tarascon-sur-Ariege and Ussat.
This page in French: Visiter Mercus-Garrabet