Saint-Come-d'Olt tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Come-d'Olt: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The pilgrimage village of Saint-Côme-d'Olt, with its castle and unusual church, is listed among the 'most beautiful French villages'
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Saint-Come-d'Olt. For detailed visitor information see the Saint-Come-d'Olt travel guide.
Saint-Come-d'Olt is situated in the Aveyron department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the southern-centre of France at 26 kilometres from Rodez, the department capital (general information: Saint-Come-d'Olt is 484 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Saint-Come-d'Olt include "most beautiful village".
Saint-Come-d'Olt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Come-d'Olt in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aveyron
Map of places to visit near Saint-Come-d'Olt
Markets in and near Saint-Come-d'Olt
- Espalion: market Friday (4km)
- Laissac: market Tuesday (15km)
- Entraygues: market Tuesday & Wednesday - seasonal market only (24km)
- Entraygues: market Friday & (24km)
- Rodez: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Severac-le-Chateau: market Thursday (30km)
- Sainte-Genevieve-sur-Argence: market Wednesday & Wednesday (32km)
- Salles-Curan: market Saturday - seasonal market only (37km)
- Marvejols: market Tuesday & Saturday (38km)
- Mur-de-Barrez: market Thursday (38km)
More information about Saint-Come-d'Olt, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Come-d'Olt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Come-d'Olt.
- Espalion Pont Vieux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (4km)
- St Chely d'Aubrac pont des pèlerins (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (12km)
- Estaing pont sur le Lot (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (12km)
- Conques abbatiale Sainte-Foy (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Conques pont sur le Dourdou (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Marvejols (38km)
- Jardin d'Eden du château du Colombier (25km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Trou de Bozouls (9km)
- Tindoul de la Vayssière (21km)
- Cascade du Déroc (25km)
- Gorges du Tarn (48km)
- Aven Armand (grotte) (54km)
- Chaos de Montpellier-le-Vieux (54km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sauveterre-de-Rouergue (51km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- La Canourgue (33km)
- Aumont-Aubrac (44km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc à loups du Gévaudan (wolves) (33km)
- Maison des vautours (vultures) (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Come-d'Olt
from Rodez (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 484 km
from Calais: 719 km
from Nice: 367 km
from Bordeaux: 270 km
from Strasbourg: 589 km
For driving distances to Saint-Come-d'Olt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Come-d'Olt