Mandeure tourism and travel guide
Visit Mandeure: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Mandeure is situated in the Doubs department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 64 kilometres from Besancon, the department capital (general information: Mandeure is 366 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Mandeure include "ville fleurie 4*".
Mandeure, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mandeure in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Doubs
Map of places to visit near Mandeure
Markets in and near Mandeure
- Valentigney: market Tuesday (2km)
- Audincourt: market Saturday (4km)
- Montbeliard: market Tuesday & Saturday (7km)
- Sochaux: market Thursday (7km)
- Bethoncourt: market Friday (9km)
- Fesches-le-Chatel: market Friday (11km)
- Belfort: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Monday & Friday (21km)
- Lure: market Tuesday (35km)
- Altkirch: market Thursday (38km)
- Melisey: market Wednesday (38km)
More information about Mandeure, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Mandeure, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mandeure.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Thann (45km)
- Roseraie du Chatelet (29km)
- Parc botanique de Mulhouse (51km)
- Parc Alfred-Wallach (52km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Ballon d'Alsace (41km)
- Saut du Doubs (41km)
- Gorges du Doubs (41km)
- Gorges de Remonot (48km)
- Gouffre de Poudrey (53km)
Towns of Art and history
- Mulhouse (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Montbeliard (7km)
- Belfort (21km)
- Moffans-et-Vacheresse (28km)
- Rougegoutte (32km)
- Hirtzbach (35km)
- Masevaux (38km)
- Sausheim (56km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique et botanique de Mulhouse (51km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Mandeure
from Besancon (prefecture): 64 km
from Paris: 366 km
from Calais: 530 km
from Nice: 418 km
from Bordeaux: 639 km
from Strasbourg: 144 km
Mandeure is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive via Paris (from the north and west) or via Lyon (from the south), or fly into Geneva to the south For driving distances to Mandeure from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 23 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arbouans, Audincourt, Bart, Bavans, Berche, Bondeval, Bourguignon, Courcelles-les-Montbeliard, Dampierre-sur-le-Doubs, Dung, Ecurcey, Exincourt, Glay, Herimoncourt, Mathay, Meslieres, Presentevillers, Roches-les-Blamont, Seloncourt, Taillecourt, Thulay, Valentigney and Voujeaucourt.
This page in French: Visiter Mandeure