Lieurac tourism and travel guide
Visit Lieurac: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lieurac is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 15 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Lieurac is 655 kilometres from Paris).
Lieurac, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lieurac in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Lieurac
Markets in and near Lieurac
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (7km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (14km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (15km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (22km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market Thursday - seasonal market only (29km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market Tuesday & Saturday (29km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (30km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (31km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (33km)
- Quillan: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
More information about Lieurac, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Lieurac, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lieurac.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Camon (15km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Limoux (36km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (29km)
- Parc aux Bambous (19km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (15km)
- Gorges de la Pierre-Lys (38km)
- Vallée de Vicdessos (41km)
- Cirque du Sisca (43km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lieurac
from Foix (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 655 km
from Calais: 886 km
from Nice: 450 km
from Bordeaux: 280 km
from Strasbourg: 775 km
For driving distances to Lieurac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Carla-de-Roquefort, Dreuilhe, Dun, Esclagne, Ilhat, Lavelanet, Leychert, Limbrassac, Pereille, Pradettes, Raissac, Roquefixade, Roquefort-les-Cascades, Sautel, Tabre and Ventenac.
This page in French: Visiter Lieurac