Les Choux tourism and travel guide
Visit Les Choux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Les Choux is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 59 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Les Choux is 120 kilometres from Paris).
Les Choux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Les Choux in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Les Choux
Markets in and near Les Choux
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (13km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (13km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (16km)
- Briare: market Friday (17km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (23km)
- Sully-sur-Loire: market Monday all day (23km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (23km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (23km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (25km)
- Beaulieu-sur-Loire: market Wednesday (30km)
More information about Les Choux, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Les Choux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Les Choux.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (28km)
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (34km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (6km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (7km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (28km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Les Choux
from Orleans (prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 120 km
from Calais: 355 km
from Nice: 578 km
from Bordeaux: 413 km
from Strasbourg: 386 km
Les Choux is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Les Choux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Les Choux