Boismorand tourism and travel guide
Visit Boismorand: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Boismorand is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 62 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Boismorand is 122 kilometres from Paris).
Boismorand, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Boismorand in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Boismorand
Markets in and near Boismorand
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (10km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (13km)
- Briare: market Friday (15km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (19km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (20km)
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (21km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (24km)
- Sully-sur-Loire: market Monday all day (26km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (27km)
- Beaulieu-sur-Loire: market Wednesday (28km)
More information about Boismorand, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Boismorand, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Boismorand.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (31km)
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (38km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (2km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (6km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (26km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Boismorand
from Orleans (prefecture): 62 km
from Paris: 122 km
from Calais: 357 km
from Nice: 575 km
from Bordeaux: 414 km
from Strasbourg: 383 km
Boismorand is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Boismorand from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Boismorand