Gourbera tourism and travel guide
Visit Gourbera: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Gourbera is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 45 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Gourbera is 619 kilometres from Paris).
Gourbera, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gourbera in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Gourbera
Markets in and near Gourbera
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (9km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (11km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (19km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (20km)
- Leon: market every day (22km)
- Soustons: market Monday & Thursday - seasonal market only (23km)
- Moliets-et-Maa: market Tuesday (25km)
- Saint-Vincent-de-Tyrosse: market Friday (26km)
- Messanges: market Wednesday (27km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
More information about Gourbera, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Gourbera, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gourbera.
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Mimizan clocher-porche (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Bayonne cathédrale St Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (49km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (45km)
- Parc du Sarrat (11km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Bayonne (49km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Huchet (26km)
- Marais d'Orx (36km)
- Courant de Contis (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Gourbera
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 45 km
from Paris: 619 km
from Calais: 824 km
from Nice: 668 km
from Bordeaux: 121 km
from Strasbourg: 860 km
Gourbera is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Gourbera from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 1 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Laluque.
This page in French: Visiter Gourbera