Glos-la-Ferriere tourism and travel guide
Visit Glos-la-Ferriere: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Glos-la-Ferriere is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 60 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Glos-la-Ferriere is 128 kilometres from Paris).
Glos-la-Ferriere, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Glos-la-Ferriere in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Glos-la-Ferriere
Markets in and near Glos-la-Ferriere
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (11km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (13km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (18km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (19km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (23km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (23km)
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (27km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (27km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (28km)
More information about Glos-la-Ferriere, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Glos-la-Ferriere, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Glos-la-Ferriere.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (42km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (38km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (39km)
- Boutemont (45km)
- Sassy (48km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt d'Écouves (53km)
- Signal d'Écouves (54km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orbec (23km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (30km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Lisieux (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Glos-la-Ferriere
from Alencon (prefecture): 60 km
from Paris: 128 km
from Calais: 249 km
from Nice: 768 km
from Bordeaux: 456 km
from Strasbourg: 525 km
Glos-la-Ferriere is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Glos-la-Ferriere from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chambord, Couvains, Gauville, Juignettes, La Haye-Saint-Sylvestre, Les Bottereaux, Mesnil-Rousset, Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire and Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire.
This page in French: Visiter Glos-la-Ferriere