Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 41 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire is 123 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire
Markets in and near Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (13km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (13km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (18km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (18km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (19km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (22km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (25km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (27km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (29km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
More information about Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (44km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (39km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (40km)
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (45km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (49km)
- Boutemont (51km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt d'Écouves (55km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orbec (29km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (27km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Lisieux (47km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire
from Evreux (prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 123 km
from Calais: 250 km
from Nice: 763 km
from Bordeaux: 454 km
from Strasbourg: 520 km
Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ambenay, Bois-Arnault, Cheronvilliers, Glos-la-Ferriere, Juignettes, Les Bottereaux, Neaufles-Auvergny, Rugles, Saint-Martin-d'Ecublei and Saint-Nicolas-de-Sommaire.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Antonin-de-Sommaire