Flacy tourism and travel guide
Visit Flacy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Flacy is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 48 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Flacy is 116 kilometres from Paris).
Flacy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Flacy in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Flacy
Markets in and near Flacy
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (3km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (9km)
- Palis: market Thursday (10km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (16km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (22km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (24km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (26km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (28km)
- Migennes: market Thursday (30km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (31km)
More information about Flacy, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Flacy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Flacy.
- Chateau de Motte-Tilly (30km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (36km)
- Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (36km)
- Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (44km)
- Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (45km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (17km)
- Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (32km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (34km)
- Jardin du prieuré (49km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sens (24km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Flacy
from Auxerre (prefecture): 48 km
from Paris: 116 km
from Calais: 328 km
from Nice: 577 km
from Bordeaux: 494 km
from Strasbourg: 308 km
Flacy is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Flacy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bagneaux, Berulle, Cerilly, Lailly, Molinons, Planty, Rigny-le-Ferron, Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne, Villeneuve-l'Archeveque and Vulaines.
This page in French: Visiter Flacy