Bagneaux tourism and travel guide
Visit Bagneaux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bagneaux is situated in the Yonne department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 48 kilometres from Auxerre, the department capital (general information: Bagneaux is 115 kilometres from Paris).
Bagneaux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bagneaux in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Yonne
Map of places to visit near Bagneaux
Markets in and near Bagneaux
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (2km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (10km)
- Palis: market Thursday (10km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (16km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (22km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (23km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (27km)
- Villeneuve-sur-Yonne: market Tuesday & Friday (28km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (30km)
- Pont-sur-Yonne: market Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
More information about Bagneaux, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Bagneaux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bagneaux.
- Chateau de Motte-Tilly (29km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (36km)
- Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (37km)
- Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (43km)
- Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (44km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (16km)
- Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (31km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (34km)
- Jardin du prieuré (50km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sens (23km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bagneaux
from Auxerre (prefecture): 48 km
from Paris: 115 km
from Calais: 327 km
from Nice: 578 km
from Bordeaux: 494 km
from Strasbourg: 309 km
Bagneaux is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris orly or Charles de Gaulle airports and rent a car or drive from a channel ferry port - allow about 5 - 6 hours driving time. For driving distances to Bagneaux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Cerilly, Flacy, Lailly, Les Sieges, Molinons, Planty, Rigny-le-Ferron, Saint-Benoist-sur-Vanne, Villeneuve-l'Archeveque and Vulaines.
This page in French: Visiter Bagneaux