Avioth tourism and travel guide
Visit Avioth: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Avioth is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 90 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Avioth is 235 kilometres from Paris).
Avioth, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Avioth in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Avioth
Markets in and near Avioth
- Stenay: market Friday (17km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (20km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (27km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (35km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (40km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (41km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (42km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (43km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (57km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (59km)
More information about Avioth, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Avioth, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Avioth.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (27km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (44km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (35km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Avioth
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 90 km
from Paris: 235 km
from Calais: 295 km
from Nice: 668 km
from Bordeaux: 692 km
from Strasbourg: 204 km
For driving distances to Avioth from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Breux, Chauvency-le-Chateau, Ecouviez, Herbeuval, Margny, Montmedy, Sapogne-sur-Marche, Thonne-la-Long, Thonne-le-Thil, Thonne-les-Pres, Thonnelle, Verneuil-Grand and Verneuil-Petit.
This page in French: Visiter Avioth