Thonnelle tourism and travel guide
Visit Thonnelle: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Thonnelle is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 88 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Thonnelle is 232 kilometres from Paris).
Thonnelle, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Thonnelle in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Thonnelle
Markets in and near Thonnelle
- Stenay: market Friday (14km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (21km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (29km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (40km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (42km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (42km)
- Verdun: market Friday (44km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (44km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (58km)
More information about Thonnelle, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Thonnelle, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Thonnelle.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (29km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (42km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (34km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Thonnelle
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 88 km
from Paris: 232 km
from Calais: 294 km
from Nice: 666 km
from Bordeaux: 690 km
from Strasbourg: 204 km
For driving distances to Thonnelle from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Avioth, Breux, Chauvency-le-Chateau, Chauvency-Saint-Hubert, Herbeuval, Montmedy, Sapogne-sur-Marche, Signy-Montlibert, Thonne-la-Long, Thonne-le-Thil, Thonne-les-Pres, Verneuil-Grand, Verneuil-Petit, Vigneul-sous-Montmedy and Villecloye.
This page in French: Visiter Thonnelle