Breux tourism and travel guide
Visit Breux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Breux is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 92 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Breux is 235 kilometres from Paris).
Breux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Breux in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Breux
Markets in and near Breux
- Stenay: market Friday (18km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (21km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (28km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (41km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (42km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (42km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (43km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (59km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (60km)
More information about Breux, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Breux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Breux.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (28km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (44km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (34km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Breux
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 92 km
from Paris: 235 km
from Calais: 294 km
from Nice: 669 km
from Bordeaux: 693 km
from Strasbourg: 205 km
For driving distances to Breux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Breux