Antisanti tourism and travel guide
Visit Antisanti: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Antisanti is on the island of Corsica. (General information: Antisanti is 57 kilometres from Ajaccio and 60 kilometres from Bastia).
Antisanti, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Antisanti in Corsica.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Antisanti
Markets in and near Antisanti
Sorry but we have not got any markets listed as being very close to Antisanti
More information about Antisanti, Corsica
Tourist attractions near Antisanti, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Antisanti.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Corse (23km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Favalello) (16km)
- Chapel San Nicolao (Sermano) (18km)
- Chapel de Santa Cristina (Valle-di-Campoloro) (23km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Castirla) (28km)
- Eglise de San Pancraziu (Castellare-di-Casinca) (36km)
- Eglise de San Parteo Mariana (Lucciana) (43km)
- Cathédrale Santa Maria de l'Assomption (Lucciana) (43km)
- Eglise de San Raineru (Montegrosso) (43km)
- Chapel de Sainte Marie Assunta (Quenza) (48km)
- Chapelle de Saint-Pierre et Saint-Paul (Lumio) (62km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Restonica (27km)
- Lac de Melo (27km)
- Lac de Nino (35km)
- Cirque de la Solitude (43km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Antisanti
from Ajaccio: 57 km
from Bastia: 60 km
from Calvi: 66 km
from Corte: 22 km
from Sartene: 68 km
Most visitors to Corsica take a ferry from the French mainland into Ajaccio, Calvi or Bastia or take a flight into a local airport such as Ajaccio. For driving distances to Antisanti from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Antisanti