Casevecchie tourism and travel guide
Visit Casevecchie: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Casevecchie is on the island of Corsica. (General information: Casevecchie is 57 kilometres from Ajaccio and 62 kilometres from Bastia).
Casevecchie, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Casevecchie in Corsica.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Casevecchie
Markets in and near Casevecchie
Sorry but we have not got any markets listed as being very close to Casevecchie
More information about Casevecchie, Corsica
Tourist attractions near Casevecchie, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Casevecchie.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Corse (23km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Favalello) (18km)
- Chapel San Nicolao (Sermano) (21km)
- Chapel de Santa Cristina (Valle-di-Campoloro) (24km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Castirla) (31km)
- Eglise de San Pancraziu (Castellare-di-Casinca) (38km)
- Eglise de San Parteo Mariana (Lucciana) (45km)
- Cathédrale Santa Maria de l'Assomption (Lucciana) (45km)
- Chapel de Sainte Marie Assunta (Quenza) (46km)
- Eglise de San Raineru (Montegrosso) (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Restonica (28km)
- Lac de Melo (29km)
- Lac de Nino (37km)
- Cirque de la Solitude (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Casevecchie
from Ajaccio: 57 km
from Bastia: 62 km
from Calvi: 68 km
from Corte: 25 km
from Sartene: 66 km
Most visitors to Corsica take a ferry from the French mainland into Ajaccio, Calvi or Bastia or take a flight into a local airport such as Ajaccio. For driving distances to Casevecchie from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Casevecchie