Vanoise National Park tourism and travel guide
Visit Vanoise National Park: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Vanoise National Park is situated in the Savoie department and Rhone-Alpes region (now part of the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region), in the east of France at 77 kilometres from Chambery, the department capital (general information: Vanoise National Park is 518 kilometres from Paris).
Attractions in Vanoise National Park
The stunning mountain scenery in the Vanoise National Park ensure its year around popularity with outdoor enthusiasts: Vanoise National Park
Vanoise National Park, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Vanoise National Park in Auvergne Rhône-Alpes.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Savoie
Map of places to visit near Vanoise National Park
Markets in and near Vanoise National Park
- Val d'Isere: market Monday all day (17km)
- Tignes: market Thursday all day & Sunday - seasonal market only (19km)
- Tignes: market Sunday - seasonal market only (19km)
- Brides-les-Bains: market Wednesday (24km)
- Bourg-Saint-Maurice: market Saturday (32km)
- Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne: market Saturday (38km)
- Le Monetier-les-Bains: market Friday - seasonal market only (47km)
- Aiguebelle: market Tuesday (47km)
- Albertville: market Thursday (51km)
- La Grave: market Thursday (52km)
More information about Vanoise National Park, Rhone-Alpes
Tourist attractions near Vanoise National Park, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Vanoise National Park.
Grand sites of France
- Vallee de la Claree (42km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne (39km)
- Jardin alpin du Lautaret (50km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Col de l'Iseran (18km)
- Aiguilles d'Arves (46km)
- La Meije (55km)
Towns of Art and history
- Albertville (50km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Vanoise National Park
from Chambery (prefecture): 77 km
from Paris: 518 km
from Calais: 725 km
from Nice: 185 km
from Bordeaux: 584 km
from Strasbourg: 368 km
For driving distances to Vanoise National Park from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 1 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis.
This page in French: Visiter Vanoise National Park