Vanne tourism and travel guide
Visit Vanne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Vanne is situated in the Haute-Saone department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the north-east of France at 24 kilometres from Vesoul, the department capital (general information: Vanne is 294 kilometres from Paris).
Vanne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Vanne in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Saone
Map of places to visit near Vanne
Markets in and near Vanne
- Vesoul: market Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Jussey: market Tuesday (25km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (38km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (43km)
- Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse: market Monday (45km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (46km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market Sunday (46km)
- Langres: market Friday (48km)
More information about Vanne, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Vanne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Vanne.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Langres (47km)
- Parc de l'Etang (25km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (41km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Besancon (43km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Vanne
from Vesoul (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 294 km
from Calais: 471 km
from Nice: 448 km
from Bordeaux: 581 km
from Strasbourg: 179 km
For driving distances to Vanne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Fedry, Ferrieres-les-Ray, Grandecourt, Lavoncourt, Mont-Saint-Leger, Ray-sur-Saone, Recologne, Renaucourt, Soing-Cubry-Charentenay, Theuley, Tincey-et-Pontrebeau and Vy-les-Rupt.
This page in French: Visiter Vanne