Tremargat tourism and travel guide
Visit Tremargat: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tremargat is situated in the Cotes-d'Armor department and Brittany region, in the north-west of France at 42 kilometres from Saint-Brieuc, the department capital (general information: Tremargat is 417 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Forges des Salles at 18 km and Guingamp Basilica of Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours at 27 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Tremargat, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tremargat in Brittany.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cotes-d'Armor
Map of places to visit near Tremargat
Markets in and near Tremargat
- Rostrenen: market Tuesday (11km)
- Callac: market Wednesday all day (14km)
- Carhaix-Plouguer: market Saturday all day (24km)
- Guingamp: market Saturday all day & Friday (27km)
- Quintin: market Tuesday (28km)
- Chatelaudren: market Monday (32km)
- Gourin: market Monday all day (33km)
- Plouaret: market Tuesday (35km)
- Huelgoat: market Thursday (35km)
- Pontivy: market Monday all day (37km)
More information about Tremargat, Brittany
Tourist attractions near Tremargat, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tremargat.
Enclos paroissial churches
- Plougonven (39km)
- Cairn de Barnenez (53km)
- Jardin du Grand Launay (4km)
- Jardin du Botrain (26km)
- Arboretum de Poërop (35km)
- Jardin du Colombier (44km)
- Parc du château de Trévarez (45km)
- Jardin du château de la Roche-Jagu (45km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Guerlédan (21km)
- Menez Bré (27km)
- Baie de Saint-Brieuc (57km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zooparc de Trégomeur (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tremargat
from Saint-Brieuc (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 417 km
from Calais: 470 km
from Nice: 961 km
from Bordeaux: 440 km
from Strasbourg: 812 km
Tremargat is in the north-west of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from a ferry port such as Roscoff or Saint Malo nearby on the northern Brittany coast. For driving distances to Tremargat from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Tremargat