Lanrivain tourism and travel guide
Visit Lanrivain: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lanrivain is situated in the Cotes-d'Armor department and Brittany region, in the north-west of France at 38 kilometres from Saint-Brieuc, the department capital (general information: Lanrivain is 413 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Forges des Salles at 17 km and Guingamp Basilica of Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours at 24 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Lanrivain, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lanrivain in Brittany.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cotes-d'Armor
Map of places to visit near Lanrivain
Markets in and near Lanrivain
- Rostrenen: market Tuesday (14km)
- Callac: market Wednesday all day (17km)
- Quintin: market Tuesday (23km)
- Guingamp: market Saturday all day & Friday (25km)
- Carhaix-Plouguer: market Saturday all day (28km)
- Chatelaudren: market Monday (28km)
- Ploeuc-sur-Lie: market Thursday (34km)
- Plouaret: market Tuesday (35km)
- Lanvollon: market Friday (36km)
- Pontivy: market Monday all day (36km)
More information about Lanrivain, Brittany
Tourist attractions near Lanrivain, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lanrivain.
Enclos paroissial churches
- Plougonven (42km)
- Cairn de Barnenez (56km)
- Jardin du Grand Launay (0km)
- Jardin du Botrain (23km)
- Arboretum de Poërop (39km)
- Jardin du Colombier (39km)
- Jardin du château de la Roche-Jagu (43km)
- Parc du château de Trévarez (49km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Guerlédan (20km)
- Menez Bré (27km)
- Baie de Saint-Brieuc (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zooparc de Trégomeur (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lanrivain
from Saint-Brieuc (prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 413 km
from Calais: 466 km
from Nice: 959 km
from Bordeaux: 439 km
from Strasbourg: 808 km
Lanrivain is in the north-west of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from a ferry port such as Roscoff or Saint Malo nearby on the northern Brittany coast. For driving distances to Lanrivain from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Lanrivain