Saponcourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Saponcourt: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saponcourt is situated in the Haute-Saone department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the north-east of France at 29 kilometres from Vesoul, the department capital (general information: Saponcourt is 293 kilometres from Paris).
Saponcourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saponcourt in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Saone
Map of places to visit near Saponcourt
Markets in and near Saponcourt
- Jussey: market Tuesday (11km)
- Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse: market Monday (19km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market Sunday (28km)
- Vesoul: market Thursday & Saturday (29km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains: market Friday (34km)
- Lure: market Tuesday (41km)
- Melisey: market Wednesday (43km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (45km)
- Remiremont: market Tuesday (45km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (47km)
More information about Saponcourt, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Saponcourt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saponcourt.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (34km)
- Jardin d’Ode (40km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Vittel (37km)
- Moffans-et-Vacheresse (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saponcourt
from Vesoul (prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 293 km
from Calais: 456 km
from Nice: 473 km
from Bordeaux: 608 km
from Strasbourg: 150 km
For driving distances to Saponcourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aisey-et-Richecourt, Contreglise, Corre, Hurecourt, Magny-les-Jussey, Montdore, Ormoy, Ranzevelle, Saint-Remy, Senoncourt, Tartecourt, Vauvillers and Venisey.
This page in French: Visiter Saponcourt