Corre tourism and travel guide
Visit Corre: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Corre is situated in the Haute-Saone department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the north-east of France at 35 kilometres from Vesoul, the department capital (general information: Corre is 289 kilometres from Paris).
Corre, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Corre in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Saone
Map of places to visit near Corre
Markets in and near Corre
- Jussey: market Tuesday (13km)
- Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse: market Monday (21km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market Sunday (32km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains: market Friday (35km)
- Vesoul: market Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (44km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (45km)
- Lure: market Tuesday (46km)
- Remiremont: market Tuesday (46km)
- Melisey: market Wednesday (47km)
More information about Corre, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Corre, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Corre.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (35km)
- Jardin d’Ode (34km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (45km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Vittel (31km)
- Moffans-et-Vacheresse (53km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Corre
from Vesoul (prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 289 km
from Calais: 451 km
from Nice: 479 km
from Bordeaux: 609 km
from Strasbourg: 150 km
For driving distances to Corre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aisey-et-Richecourt, Ameuvelle, Bourbevelle, Bousseraucourt, Demangevelle, Hurecourt, Jonvelle, La Basse-Vaivre, Montcourt, Ormoy, Passavant-la-Rochere, Ranzevelle, Saponcourt, Villars-le-Pautel and Vougecourt.
This page in French: Visiter Corre