Saint-Remy tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Remy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Remy is situated in the Haute-Saone department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the north-east of France at 24 kilometres from Vesoul, the department capital (general information: Saint-Remy is 299 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Remy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Remy in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Saone
Map of places to visit near Saint-Remy
Markets in and near Saint-Remy
- Jussey: market Tuesday (14km)
- Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse: market Monday (15km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market Sunday (22km)
- Vesoul: market Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains: market Friday (31km)
- Lure: market Tuesday (34km)
- Melisey: market Wednesday (37km)
- Remiremont: market Tuesday (43km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (47km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (57km)
More information about Saint-Remy, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Saint-Remy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Remy.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (31km)
- Jardin d’Ode (46km)
- Parc de l'Etang (56km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Moffans-et-Vacheresse (41km)
- Vittel (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Remy
from Vesoul (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 299 km
from Calais: 463 km
from Nice: 468 km
from Bordeaux: 610 km
from Strasbourg: 148 km
For driving distances to Saint-Remy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amance, Anchenoncourt-et-Chazel, Bourguignon-les-Conflans, Buffignecourt, Contreglise, Cubry-les-Faverney, Menoux, Mersuay, Saponcourt and Senoncourt.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Remy