Saint-Morel tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Morel: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Morel is situated in the Ardennes department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 48 kilometres from Charleville-Mézières, the department capital (general information: Saint-Morel is 179 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Morel, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Morel in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ardennes
Map of places to visit near Saint-Morel
Markets in and near Saint-Morel
- Vouziers: market Saturday (7km)
- Rethel: market Thursday (30km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (31km)
- Stenay: market Friday (40km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (44km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (46km)
- Chalons-en-Champagne: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (49km)
- Rozoy-sur-Serre: market Wednesday (58km)
More information about Saint-Morel, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Saint-Morel, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Morel.
- L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Châlons-en-Champagne Collégiale Notre-Dame-en-Vaux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (49km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Parfondeval (59km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (22km)
Towns of Art and history
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Launois-sur-Vence (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Semide (8km)
- Baconnes (33km)
- Mourmelon-le-Grand (33km)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (43km)
- Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Morel
from Charleville-Mézières (prefecture): 48 km
from Paris: 179 km
from Calais: 270 km
from Nice: 657 km
from Bordeaux: 640 km
from Strasbourg: 238 km
For driving distances to Saint-Morel from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bourcq, Brecy-Brieres, Challerange, Contreuve, Falaise, Liry, Marvaux-Vieux, Mont-Saint-Martin, Monthois, Sainte-Marie, Savigny-sur-Aisne and Sugny.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Morel