Saint-Medard tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Medard: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Medard is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 20 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Saint-Medard is 614 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Medard, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Medard in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Saint-Medard
Markets in and near Saint-Medard
- Mirande: market Monday (5km)
- Seissan: market Friday (11km)
- Auch: market Thursday & Saturday (20km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (24km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (27km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (27km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (32km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (34km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (35km)
- Gimont: market Wednesday (37km)
More information about Saint-Medard, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Medard, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Medard.
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (33km)
- Marshall Foch house (43km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (24km)
- Jardin Massey (42km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (43km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Ordan-Larroque (22km)
- Tarbes (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Medard
from Auch (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 614 km
from Calais: 836 km
from Nice: 549 km
from Bordeaux: 171 km
from Strasbourg: 798 km
For driving distances to Saint-Medard from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Belloc-Saint-Clamens, Berdoues, Clermont-Pouyguilles, Idrac-Respailles, Labejan, Loubersan, Mirande, Moncassin and Saint-Arroman.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Medard