Loubersan tourism and travel guide
Visit Loubersan: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Loubersan is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 18 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Loubersan is 613 kilometres from Paris).
Loubersan, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Loubersan in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Loubersan
Markets in and near Loubersan
- Seissan: market Friday (8km)
- Mirande: market Monday (8km)
- Auch: market Thursday & Saturday (17km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (26km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (27km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (30km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (33km)
- Gimont: market Wednesday (33km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (38km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (38km)
More information about Loubersan, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Loubersan, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Loubersan.
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (32km)
- Marshall Foch house (45km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (23km)
- Jardin Massey (45km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (45km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (32km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Ordan-Larroque (21km)
- Tarbes (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Loubersan
from Auch (prefecture): 18 km
from Paris: 613 km
from Calais: 835 km
from Nice: 545 km
from Bordeaux: 172 km
from Strasbourg: 795 km
For driving distances to Loubersan from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Belloc-Saint-Clamens, Clermont-Pouyguilles, Idrac-Respailles, Labejan, Lourties-Monbrun, Miramont-d'Astarac, Moncassin and Saint-Medard.
This page in French: Visiter Loubersan