Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and Pays de la Loire region, in the western-centre of France at 33 kilometres from Angers, the department capital (general information: Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay is 297 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay in Pays de la Loire.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Maine-et-Loire
Map of places to visit near Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay
Markets in and near Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay
- Chalonnes-sur-Loire: market Tuesday & Saturday (14km)
- Beaupreau: market Monday (17km)
- Ancenis: market Thursday (17km)
- Chemille: market Thursday (23km)
- Cande: market Monday (24km)
- Saint-Macaire-en-Mauges: market Friday (26km)
- Angers: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday (32km)
- Cholet: market Saturday all day & Monday all day (32km)
- Thouarce: market Tuesday (35km)
- Le Lion-d'Angers: market Friday (35km)
More information about Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay, Pays de la Loire
Tourist attractions near Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay.
- Chateau d'Angers (32km)
- Jardins du Pin (10km)
- Parc oriental de Maulévrier (41km)
- Jardin des plantes (47km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Île Saint-Aubin (35km)
- Île Héron (France) (44km)
- Petite Amazonie de Nantes (46km)
Towns of Art and history
- Angers (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Cholet (32km)
- Aubigne-sur-Layon (40km)
- Carquefou (41km)
- Chenille-Change (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay
from Angers (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 297 km
from Calais: 449 km
from Nice: 757 km
from Bordeaux: 281 km
from Strasbourg: 662 km
Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors arrive in a car from one of the ferry terminals - Saint Malo and Caen are most practical, allow around 3-4 hours for the journey. For driving distances to Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beausse, Botz-en-Mauges, Ingrandes, Le Fresne-sur-Loire, Le Mesnil-en-Vallee, Montrelais, Saint-Florent-le-Vieil and Varades.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay