Montrelais tourism and travel guide
Visit Montrelais: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Montrelais is situated in the Loire-Atlantique department and Pays de la Loire region, in the north-west of France at 48 kilometres from Nantes, the department capital (general information: Montrelais is 295 kilometres from Paris).
Montrelais, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Montrelais in Pays de la Loire.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loire-Atlantique
Map of places to visit near Montrelais
Markets in and near Montrelais
- Chalonnes-sur-Loire: market Tuesday & Saturday (16km)
- Ancenis: market Thursday (16km)
- Cande: market Monday (20km)
- Beaupreau: market Monday (21km)
- Chemille: market Thursday (27km)
- Saint-Macaire-en-Mauges: market Friday (30km)
- Angers: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday (32km)
- Le Lion-d'Angers: market Friday (32km)
- Segre: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Saint-Barthelemy-d'Anjou: market Tuesday (37km)
More information about Montrelais, Pays de la Loire
Tourist attractions near Montrelais, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montrelais.
- Chateau d'Angers (32km)
- Jardins du Pin (8km)
- Parc oriental de Maulévrier (45km)
- Jardin des plantes (47km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Île Saint-Aubin (34km)
- Île Héron (France) (44km)
- Petite Amazonie de Nantes (46km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Cholet (37km)
- Carquefou (41km)
- Chenille-Change (41km)
- Aubigne-sur-Layon (43km)
- Coudray (51km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Montrelais
from Nantes (prefecture): 48 km
from Paris: 295 km
from Calais: 446 km
from Nice: 760 km
from Bordeaux: 285 km
from Strasbourg: 662 km
Montrelais is in the north-west of France. Most visitors arrive by car via one of the ferry ports such as Saint-Malo or Cherbourg. Allow around 3 hours for the trip in France. For driving distances to Montrelais from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 7 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ingrandes, La Chapelle-Saint-Sauveur, Le Fresne-sur-Loire, Le Mesnil-en-Vallee, Saint-Florent-le-Vieil, Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay and Varades.
This page in French: Visiter Montrelais