Botz-en-Mauges tourism and travel guide
Visit Botz-en-Mauges: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Botz-en-Mauges is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and Pays de la Loire region, in the western-centre of France at 38 kilometres from Angers, the department capital (general information: Botz-en-Mauges is 303 kilometres from Paris).
Botz-en-Mauges, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Botz-en-Mauges in Pays de la Loire.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Maine-et-Loire
Map of places to visit near Botz-en-Mauges
Markets in and near Botz-en-Mauges
- Beaupreau: market Monday (12km)
- Ancenis: market Thursday (15km)
- Chalonnes-sur-Loire: market Tuesday & Saturday (19km)
- Saint-Macaire-en-Mauges: market Friday (21km)
- Chemille: market Thursday (23km)
- Cholet: market Saturday all day & Monday all day (29km)
- Cande: market Monday (29km)
- Clisson: market Friday (32km)
- Carquefou: market Thursday (37km)
- Angers: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday (37km)
More information about Botz-en-Mauges, Pays de la Loire
Tourist attractions near Botz-en-Mauges, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Botz-en-Mauges.
- Chateau d'Angers (38km)
- Jardins du Pin (16km)
- Parc oriental de Maulévrier (38km)
- Jardin des plantes (42km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Île Héron (France) (39km)
- Petite Amazonie de Nantes (41km)
- Île Saint-Aubin (41km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Cholet (29km)
- Carquefou (37km)
- Aubigne-sur-Layon (42km)
- Chenille-Change (50km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Botz-en-Mauges
from Angers (prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 303 km
from Calais: 455 km
from Nice: 758 km
from Bordeaux: 276 km
from Strasbourg: 667 km
Botz-en-Mauges is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors arrive in a car from one of the ferry terminals - Saint Malo and Caen are most practical, allow around 3-4 hours for the journey. For driving distances to Botz-en-Mauges from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beausse, Chaudron-en-Mauges, La Boissiere-sur-Evre, La Chapelle-Saint-Florent, Le Marillais, Montrevault, Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay, Saint-Pierre-Montlimart, Saint-Remy-en-Mauges and Salle-et-Chapelle-Aubry.
This page in French: Visiter Botz-en-Mauges