Pietroso tourism and travel guide
Visit Pietroso: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pietroso is on the island of Corsica. (General information: Pietroso is 51 kilometres from Ajaccio and 62 kilometres from Bastia).
Pietroso, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pietroso in Corsica.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Pietroso
Markets in and near Pietroso
Sorry but we have not got any markets listed as being very close to Pietroso
More information about Pietroso, Corsica
Tourist attractions near Pietroso, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pietroso.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Corse (16km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Favalello) (15km)
- Chapel San Nicolao (Sermano) (18km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Castirla) (26km)
- Chapel de Santa Cristina (Valle-di-Campoloro) (27km)
- Eglise de San Pancraziu (Castellare-di-Casinca) (39km)
- Chapel de Sainte Marie Assunta (Quenza) (45km)
- Eglise de San Parteo Mariana (Lucciana) (46km)
- Cathédrale Santa Maria de l'Assomption (Lucciana) (46km)
- Eglise de San Raineru (Montegrosso) (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Restonica (21km)
- Lac de Melo (21km)
- Lac de Nino (29km)
- Cirque de la Solitude (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pietroso
from Ajaccio: 51 km
from Bastia: 62 km
from Calvi: 62 km
from Corte: 19 km
from Sartene: 64 km
Most visitors to Corsica take a ferry from the French mainland into Ajaccio, Calvi or Bastia or take a flight into a local airport such as Ajaccio. For driving distances to Pietroso from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Pietroso