Perret tourism and travel guide
Visit Perret: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Attraction or village? The Forges des Salles was a 19th century village for workers in the forges, now restored as attraction.
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Perret. For detailed visitor information see the Perret travel guide.
Perret is situated in the Cotes-d'Armor department and Brittany region, in the north-west of France at 47 kilometres from Saint-Brieuc, the department capital (general information: Perret is 412 kilometres from Paris).
Perret, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Perret in Brittany.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cotes-d'Armor
Map of places to visit near Perret
Markets in and near Perret
- Rostrenen: market Tuesday (13km)
- Pontivy: market Monday all day (19km)
- Loudeac: market Saturday (30km)
- Quintin: market Tuesday (31km)
- Callac: market Wednesday all day (32km)
- Carhaix-Plouguer: market Saturday all day (33km)
- Gourin: market Monday all day (33km)
- Baud: market Saturday (35km)
- Ploeuc-sur-Lie: market Thursday (35km)
- Locmine: market Thursday (40km)
More information about Perret, Brittany
Tourist attractions near Perret, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Perret.
Enclos paroissial churches
- Plougonven (56km)
- Jardin du Botrain (13km)
- Jardin du Grand Launay (20km)
- Jardin du Colombier (42km)
- Arboretum de Poërop (48km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Guerlédan (9km)
- Menez Bré (46km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Gilles-Vieux-Marche (15km)
- Quintin (31km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo de Pont-Scorff (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Perret
from Saint-Brieuc (prefecture): 47 km
from Paris: 412 km
from Calais: 475 km
from Nice: 946 km
from Bordeaux: 420 km
from Strasbourg: 806 km
Perret is in the north-west of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from a ferry port such as Roscoff or Saint Malo nearby on the northern Brittany coast. For driving distances to Perret from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Perret