Moret-sur-Loing tourism and travel guide
Visit Moret-sur-Loing: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Moret-sur-Loing is a pleasant town with a historic centre close to Fontainebleau
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Moret-sur-Loing. For detailed visitor information see the Moret-sur-Loing travel guide.
Moret-sur-Loing is situated in the Seine-et-Marne department and Paris region, in the Paris region of France at 22 kilometres from Melun, the department capital (general information: Moret-sur-Loing is 64 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Moret-sur-Loing include "recommended detour".
Moret-sur-Loing, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Moret-sur-Loing in Paris.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Seine-et-Marne
Map of places to visit near Moret-sur-Loing
Markets in and near Moret-sur-Loing
Market days in Moret-sur-Loing: weekly market: Tuesday;
- Moret-sur-Loing: market Tuesday (0km)
- Champagne-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday (4km)
- Fontainebleau: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (9km)
- Nemours: market Wednesday & Saturday (14km)
- La Chapelle-la-Reine: market Tuesday (19km)
- Villeneuve-la-Guyard: market Monday (19km)
- Egreville: market Monday (22km)
- Melun: market Wednesday & Thursday & Saturday (22km)
- Le Mee-sur-Seine: market Sunday (23km)
- Nangis: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
More information about Moret-sur-Loing, Paris
Tourist attractions near Moret-sur-Loing, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Moret-sur-Loing.
- Fontainebleau Palace (9km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Gatinais Francais (26km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye du Lys (Dammarie-les-Lys) (21km)
- Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (34km)
- Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (41km)
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (49km)
- Domaine national de Fontainebleau (9km)
- Parc du château de Vaux-le-Vicomte (23km)
- Parc du château de Courances (27km)
- Parc du château de Thorigny (44km)
- Parc de Chamarande (47km)
- Parc du domaine de Sceaux (58km)
- Maison de Chateaubriand (60km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (61km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Melun (22km)
- Le Mee-sur-Seine (23km)
- Sens (39km)
- Quiers-sur-Bezonde (50km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc des félins (big cats) (39km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Moret-sur-Loing
from Melun (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 64 km
from Calais: 295 km
from Nice: 622 km
from Bordeaux: 471 km
from Strasbourg: 364 km
For driving distances to Moret-sur-Loing from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Champagne-sur-Seine, Ecuelles, Episy, La Genevraye, Montarlot, Montigny-sur-Loing, Saint-Mammes, Samoreau, Thomery, Veneux-les-Sablons, Vernou-la-Celle-sur-Seine, Ville-Saint-Jacques and Villecerf.
This page in French: Visiter Moret-sur-Loing