Maurens tourism and travel guide
Visit Maurens: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Maurens is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 32 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Maurens is 601 kilometres from Paris).
Maurens, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Maurens in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Maurens
Markets in and near Maurens
- Caraman: market Thursday (8km)
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais: market Friday (10km)
- Revel: market Saturday (17km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (21km)
- Puylaurens: market Wednesday (21km)
- Saint-Orens-de-Gameville: market Saturday (23km)
- Verfeil: market Tuesday (24km)
- Castanet-Tolosan: market Tuesday (25km)
- Saint-Paul-Cap-de-Joux: market Tuesday (25km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (26km)
More information about Maurens, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Maurens, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Maurens.
- Toulouse Hotel-Dieu St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- Toulouse basilique St Sernin (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
- Canal du Midi (34km)
- Rabastens église Notre-Dame-du-Bourg (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Revel (17km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Loubens (12km)
- Jardin Royal de Toulouse (31km)
- Jardin japonais de Toulouse (32km)
- Jardin des Martels (33km)
- Parc aux Bambous (36km)
- Jardin de l'Évêché (39km)
- Parc du château de Merville (49km)
Towns of Art and history
- Toulouse (32km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Maurens
from Toulouse (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 601 km
from Calais: 832 km
from Nice: 442 km
from Bordeaux: 243 km
from Strasbourg: 731 km
For driving distances to Maurens from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beauville, Belesta-en-Lauragais, Cambiac, Cessales, Falga, Juzes, Les Casses, Lux, Mourvilles-Hautes, Rieumajou, Saint-Germier, Saint-Vincent, Segreville, Toutens, Trebons-sur-la-Grasse, Vallegue and Vaux.
This page in French: Visiter Maurens