Larnat tourism and travel guide
Visit Larnat: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Larnat is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 19 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Larnat is 676 kilometres from Paris).
Larnat, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Larnat in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Larnat
Markets in and near Larnat
- Ax-les-Thermes: market Thursday - seasonal market only (19km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market Tuesday & Saturday (19km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (23km)
- Aulus-les-Bains: market Sunday - seasonal market only (24km)
- Belesta: market Tuesday & Thursday (27km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (29km)
- Seix: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (36km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (36km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (38km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (45km)
More information about Larnat, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Larnat, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Larnat.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
- Mont-Louis citadelle (Vauban fortifications) (51km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (28km)
- Pyrenees Catalanes (50km)
- Parc aux Bambous (40km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Vallée de Vicdessos (18km)
- Cirque du Sisca (24km)
- Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (27km)
- Cirque d'Anglade (36km)
- Lac des Bouillouses (39km)
- Lac du Bouillouses (39km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Larnat
from Foix (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 676 km
from Calais: 906 km
from Nice: 467 km
from Bordeaux: 288 km
from Strasbourg: 799 km
For driving distances to Larnat from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 24 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Albies, Alliat, Arnave, Aston, Aulos, Bouan, Capoulet-et-Junac, Cazenave-Serres-et-Allens, Chateau-Verdun, Genat, Gesties, Lapege, Larcat, Les Cabannes, Miglos, Niaux, Ornolac-Ussat-les-Bains, Pech, Quie, Siguer, Sinsat, Tarascon-sur-Ariege, Ussat and Verdun.
This page in French: Visiter Larnat