Lanslevillard tourism and travel guide
Visit Lanslevillard: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lanslevillard is situated in the Savoie department and Rhone-Alpes region (now part of the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region), in the east of France at 84 kilometres from Chambery, the department capital (general information: Lanslevillard is 526 kilometres from Paris).
Lanslevillard, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lanslevillard in Auvergne Rhône-Alpes.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Savoie
Map of places to visit near Lanslevillard
Markets in and near Lanslevillard
- Val d'Isere: market Monday all day (18km)
- Tignes: market Thursday all day & Sunday - seasonal market only (23km)
- Tignes: market Sunday - seasonal market only (23km)
- Brides-les-Bains: market Wednesday (32km)
- Bourg-Saint-Maurice: market Saturday (38km)
- Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne: market Saturday (44km)
- Le Monetier-les-Bains: market Friday - seasonal market only (47km)
- Briancon: market Sunday - seasonal market only (48km)
- Briancon: market Wednesday (48km)
- Albertville: market Thursday (58km)
More information about Lanslevillard, Rhone-Alpes
Tourist attractions near Lanslevillard, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lanslevillard.
Grand sites of France
- Vallee de la Claree (40km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Bonneval (14km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne (44km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Briancon (48km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Col de l'Iseran (17km)
Towns of Art and history
- Albertville (58km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lanslevillard
from Chambery (prefecture): 84 km
from Paris: 526 km
from Calais: 732 km
from Nice: 179 km
from Bordeaux: 590 km
from Strasbourg: 372 km
For driving distances to Lanslevillard from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 1 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis.
This page in French: Visiter Lanslevillard