La Villedieu tourism and travel guide
Visit La Villedieu: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
La Villedieu is situated in the Creuse department and Limousin region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the southern-centre of France at 49 kilometres from Gueret, the department capital (general information: La Villedieu is 349 kilometres from Paris).
La Villedieu, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to La Villedieu in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Creuse
Map of places to visit near La Villedieu
Markets in and near La Villedieu
- Bugeat: market Thursday - seasonal market only (15km)
- Bourganeuf: market Wednesday (26km)
- Felletin: market Friday (28km)
- Meymac: market Friday - seasonal market only (30km)
- Aubusson: market Saturday (33km)
- Ussel: market Saturday (39km)
- Lavaveix-les-Mines: market Thursday (41km)
- Ahun: market Wednesday (41km)
More information about La Villedieu, Limousin
Tourist attractions near La Villedieu, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting La Villedieu.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Millevaches en Limousin (13km)
- Jardin de la Ganille (39km)
- Parc-arboretum de Neuvic d'Ussel (49km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Vassivière (9km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
Geography and distances
Distance to La Villedieu
from Gueret (prefecture): 49 km
from Paris: 349 km
from Calais: 580 km
from Nice: 481 km
from Bordeaux: 217 km
from Strasbourg: 545 km
For driving distances to La Villedieu from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter La Villedieu