Dammarie-en-Puisaye tourism and travel guide
Visit Dammarie-en-Puisaye: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Dammarie-en-Puisaye is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 78 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Dammarie-en-Puisaye is 142 kilometres from Paris).
Dammarie-en-Puisaye, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Dammarie-en-Puisaye in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Dammarie-en-Puisaye
Markets in and near Dammarie-en-Puisaye
- Chatillon-sur-Loire: market Thursday (10km)
- Bleneau: market Tuesday (10km)
- Beaulieu-sur-Loire: market Wednesday (10km)
- Briare: market Friday (11km)
- Saint-Fargeau: market Friday (15km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (19km)
- Chatillon-Coligny: market Friday (22km)
- Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (24km)
- Saint-Sauveur-en-Puisaye: market Wednesday (24km)
- Vailly-sur-Sauldre: market Friday (25km)
More information about Dammarie-en-Puisaye, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Dammarie-en-Puisaye, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Dammarie-en-Puisaye.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre-Dame-du-Pré (Donzy) (34km)
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (47km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (19km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (25km)
- Jardins du manoir du Grand Courtoiseau (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Dammarie-en-Puisaye
from Orleans (prefecture): 78 km
from Paris: 142 km
from Calais: 377 km
from Nice: 554 km
from Bordeaux: 408 km
from Strasbourg: 377 km
Dammarie-en-Puisaye is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Dammarie-en-Puisaye from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Dammarie-en-Puisaye