Chamery tourism and travel guide
Visit Chamery: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Chamery is situated in the Marne department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 38 kilometres from Chalons-en-Champagne, the department capital (general information: Chamery is 122 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Chamery include "ville fleurie 4*".
Chamery, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Chamery in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Marne
Map of places to visit near Chamery
Markets in and near Chamery
- Reims: market Every day (11km)
- Ay: market Friday (13km)
- Epernay: market Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (15km)
- Fismes: market Saturday (25km)
- Dormans: market Saturday (25km)
- Guignicourt: market Friday (29km)
- Fere-en-Tardenois: market Wednesday (32km)
- Braine: market Friday (36km)
- Chalons-en-Champagne: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (38km)
- Chateau-Thierry: market Friday (43km)
More information about Chamery, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Chamery, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chamery.
- Reims Cathedral, Abbey and Palace (11km)
- Châlons-en-Champagne Collégiale Notre-Dame-en-Vaux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Towers of Reims Cathedral (11km)
- Tau Palace (11km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Montagne-de-Reims (5km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Cathédrale de Reims (Reims) (11km)
- Jardin botanique de la Presle (5km)
- Jardins de Viels-Maisons (51km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Laon (49km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle du Coteau de Chartèves (34km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rilly-la-Montagne (7km)
- Oger (24km)
- Baconnes (28km)
- Mourmelon-le-Grand (30km)
- Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Chamery
from Chalons-en-Champagne (prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 122 km
from Calais: 248 km
from Nice: 659 km
from Bordeaux: 592 km
from Strasbourg: 285 km
For driving distances to Chamery from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 19 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bezannes, Bouilly, Champfleury, Coulommes-la-Montagne, Courmas, Courtagnon, Ecueil, Jouy-les-Reims, Les Mesneux, Marfaux, Nanteuil-la-Foret, Pargny-les-Reims, Pourcy, Sacy, Saint-Euphraise-et-Clairizet, Sermiers, Ville-Dommange, Villers-Allerand and Villers-Aux-Noeuds.
This page in French: Visiter Chamery