Caupenne-d'Armagnac tourism and travel guide
Visit Caupenne-d'Armagnac: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Caupenne-d'Armagnac is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 55 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Caupenne-d'Armagnac is 593 kilometres from Paris).
Caupenne-d'Armagnac, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Caupenne-d'Armagnac in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Caupenne-d'Armagnac
Markets in and near Caupenne-d'Armagnac
- Riscle: market Friday (15km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (15km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (22km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (30km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (35km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (35km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (37km)
- Mezin: market Sunday (39km)
- Condom: market Wednesday all day (40km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (45km)
More information about Caupenne-d'Armagnac, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Caupenne-d'Armagnac, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Caupenne-d'Armagnac.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (19km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (11km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (43km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (48km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Nerac (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (37km)
- Ordan-Larroque (44km)
- Hagetmau (45km)
- Blaziert (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Caupenne-d'Armagnac
from Auch (prefecture): 55 km
from Paris: 593 km
from Calais: 809 km
from Nice: 589 km
from Bordeaux: 124 km
from Strasbourg: 803 km
For driving distances to Caupenne-d'Armagnac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arblade-le-Haut, Bourrouillan, Lanne-Soubiran, Laujuzan, Luppe-Violles, Magnan, Nogaro, Panjas, Perchede, Sainte-Christie-d'Armagnac, Salles-d'Armagnac, Sion and Urgosse.
This page in French: Visiter Caupenne-d'Armagnac