Castelnau-Riviere-Basse tourism and travel guide
Visit Castelnau-Riviere-Basse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Castelnau-Riviere-Basse is situated in the Hautes-Pyrenees department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 40 kilometres from Tarbes, the department capital (general information: Castelnau-Riviere-Basse is 614 kilometres from Paris).
Castelnau-Riviere-Basse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Castelnau-Riviere-Basse in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Hautes-Pyrenees
Map of places to visit near Castelnau-Riviere-Basse
Markets in and near Castelnau-Riviere-Basse
- Plaisance: market Thursday (8km)
- Riscle: market Friday (9km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (17km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (24km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (26km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (33km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (33km)
- Mirande: market Monday (36km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (37km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (42km)
More information about Castelnau-Riviere-Basse, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Castelnau-Riviere-Basse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Castelnau-Riviere-Basse.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (48km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (48km)
- La Romieu Collegiale St Pierre (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (62km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Marshall Foch house (40km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (16km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (30km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (36km)
- Jardin Massey (39km)
- Jardin et arboretum de Coursiana (62km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Castelnau-Riviere-Basse
from Tarbes (prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 614 km
from Calais: 831 km
from Nice: 587 km
from Bordeaux: 146 km
from Strasbourg: 817 km
For driving distances to Castelnau-Riviere-Basse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aydie, Cannet, Galiax, Goux, Heres, Labatut-Riviere, Madiran, Maumusson-Laguian, Prechac-sur-Adour, Saint-Lanne, Soublecause and Tieste-Uragnoux.
This page in French: Visiter Castelnau-Riviere-Basse