Carcen-Ponson tourism and travel guide
Visit Carcen-Ponson: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Carcen-Ponson is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 25 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Carcen-Ponson is 604 kilometres from Paris).
Carcen-Ponson, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Carcen-Ponson in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Carcen-Ponson
Markets in and near Carcen-Ponson
- Tartas: market Saturday (5km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (19km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (24km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (26km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (28km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (30km)
- Amou: market Sunday (33km)
- Lit-et-Mixe: market Thursday (39km)
- Leon: market every day (40km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (40km)
More information about Carcen-Ponson, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Carcen-Ponson, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Carcen-Ponson.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (48km)
- Mimizan clocher-porche (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (50km)
- Parc du Sarrat (28km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Huchet (43km)
- Courant de Contis (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Carcen-Ponson
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 604 km
from Calais: 811 km
from Nice: 648 km
from Bordeaux: 108 km
from Strasbourg: 840 km
Carcen-Ponson is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Carcen-Ponson from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Carcen-Ponson