Bonnal tourism and travel guide
Visit Bonnal: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bonnal is situated in the Doubs department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 39 kilometres from Besancon, the department capital (general information: Bonnal is 333 kilometres from Paris).
Bonnal, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bonnal in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Doubs
Map of places to visit near Bonnal
Markets in and near Bonnal
- Vesoul: market Thursday & Saturday (19km)
- Lure: market Tuesday (22km)
- Melisey: market Wednesday (32km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market Sunday (33km)
- Bethoncourt: market Friday (33km)
- Montbeliard: market Tuesday & Saturday (33km)
- Sochaux: market Thursday (36km)
- Audincourt: market Saturday (37km)
- Valentigney: market Tuesday (37km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (39km)
More information about Bonnal, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Bonnal, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bonnal.
- Roseraie du Chatelet (48km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Besancon (39km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gouffre de Poudrey (40km)
- Ballon d'Alsace (51km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Moffans-et-Vacheresse (20km)
- Montbeliard (33km)
- Mandeure (35km)
- Belfort (41km)
- Rougegoutte (45km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (39km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bonnal
from Besancon (prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 333 km
from Calais: 503 km
from Nice: 429 km
from Bordeaux: 610 km
from Strasbourg: 158 km
Bonnal is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive via Paris (from the north and west) or via Lyon (from the south), or fly into Geneva to the south For driving distances to Bonnal from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 20 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Autrey-le-Vay, Bouhans-les-Montbozon, Chassey-les-Montbozon, Cognieres, Cubrial, Cubry, Cuse-et-Adrisans, Esprels, Gondenans-les-Moulins, Gouhelans, Marast, Moimay, Montagney-Servigney, Nans, Pont-sur-l'Ognon, Rougemont, Thieffrans, Tressandans, Vallerois-le-Bois and Villersexel.
This page in French: Visiter Bonnal