Betbezer-d'Armagnac tourism and travel guide
Visit Betbezer-d'Armagnac: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Betbezer-d'Armagnac is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 28 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Betbezer-d'Armagnac is 576 kilometres from Paris).
Betbezer-d'Armagnac, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Betbezer-d'Armagnac in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Betbezer-d'Armagnac
Markets in and near Betbezer-d'Armagnac
- Roquefort: market Saturday (14km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (25km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (28km)
- Mezin: market Sunday (35km)
- Riscle: market Friday (36km)
- Casteljaloux: market Tuesday & Saturday (43km)
- Condom: market Wednesday all day (44km)
- Lavardac: market Wednesday (44km)
- Nerac: market Saturday (44km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (45km)
More information about Betbezer-d'Armagnac, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Betbezer-d'Armagnac, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Betbezer-d'Armagnac.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Landes de Gascogne (59km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (33km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Nerac (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (28km)
- Hagetmau (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Betbezer-d'Armagnac
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 576 km
from Calais: 790 km
from Nice: 597 km
from Bordeaux: 101 km
from Strasbourg: 795 km
Betbezer-d'Armagnac is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Betbezer-d'Armagnac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Creon-d'Armagnac, Estigarde, Labastide-d'Armagnac, Lagrange, Le Freche, Mauvezin-d'Armagnac, Saint-Julien-d'Armagnac and Saint-Justin.
This page in French: Visiter Betbezer-d'Armagnac