Benodet tourism and travel guide
Visit Benodet: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The long established resort of Benodet has a very scenic harbour for your promenade!
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Benodet. For detailed visitor information see the Benodet travel guide.
Benodet is situated in the Finistere department and Brittany region, in the north-west of France at 13 kilometres from Quimper, the department capital (general information: Benodet is 488 kilometres from Paris).
Benodet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Benodet in Brittany.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Finistere
Map of places to visit near Benodet
Markets in and near Benodet
Market days in Benodet: weekly market: Monday;
- Benodet: market Monday (0km)
- Combrit: market Wednesday (4km)
- Fouesnant: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (6km)
- Fouesnant: market Friday (6km)
- Loctudy: market Tuesday (8km)
- Pont-l'Abbe: market Thursday all day (10km)
- Quimper: market Wednesday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day (13km)
- Concarneau: market Monday & Friday (13km)
- Guilvinec: market Sunday - seasonal market only (17km)
- Guilvinec: market Tuesday (17km)
More information about Benodet, Brittany
Tourist attractions near Benodet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Benodet.
Enclos paroissial churches
- Pleyben (40km)
- Argol (44km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Locronan (26km)
- Parc botanique de Cornouaille (5km)
- Jardin du château de Lanniron (13km)
- Jardin du prieuré de Locmaria (13km)
- Parc du château de Trévarez (38km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Marais de Mousterlin (7km)
- Archipel des Glénan (19km)
- Menez-Hom (39km)
- Pointe de Penhir (57km)
- Baie de Douarnenez (57km)
Towns of Art and history
Geography and distances
Distance to Benodet
from Quimper (prefecture): 13 km
from Paris: 488 km
from Calais: 549 km
from Nice: 995 km
from Bordeaux: 433 km
from Strasbourg: 880 km
Benodet is in the north-west of France. Most visitors Most UK visitors arrive by car from one of the many cross-channel ports along the Brittany and Normandy coast. These are typically within 2 hours drive. For driving distances to Benodet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Benodet