Beaurepaire tourism and travel guide
Visit Beaurepaire: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Beaurepaire is situated in the Seine-Maritime department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 68 kilometres from Rouen, the department capital (general information: Beaurepaire is 179 kilometres from Paris).
Beaurepaire, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Beaurepaire in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Seine-Maritime
Map of places to visit near Beaurepaire
Markets in and near Beaurepaire
- Gonneville-la-Mallet: market Wednesday (3km)
- Etretat: market Thursday (5km)
- Goderville: market Tuesday (11km)
- Montivilliers: market Thursday (13km)
- Fecamp: market Saturday (15km)
- Harfleur: market Sunday (18km)
- Saint-Romain-de-Colbosc: market Saturday (18km)
- Le Havre: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday all day & Friday (21km)
- Bolbec: market Monday (21km)
- Honfleur: market Saturday (27km)
More information about Beaurepaire, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Beaurepaire, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Beaurepaire.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Jardin d'art et d'essais (27km)
- Parc de Galleville (41km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Falaises d'Etretat (5km)
- Cote d'Alabatre (16km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (32km)
- Autretot (37km)
- Touques (37km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux (42km)
- Cabourg (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Beaurepaire
from Rouen (prefecture): 68 km
from Paris: 179 km
from Calais: 184 km
from Nice: 853 km
from Bordeaux: 540 km
from Strasbourg: 561 km
Beaurepaire is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, with Le Havre and Dieppe on the coast here being very convenient. For driving distances to Beaurepaire from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Anglesqueville-l'Esneval, Benouville, Bordeaux-Saint-Clair, Criquetot-l'Esneval, Cuverville, Etretat, Gonneville-la-Mallet, Heuqueville, La Poterie-Cap-d'Antifer, Le Tilleul, Les Loges, Pierrefiques, Saint-Jouin-Bruneval, Sainte-Marie-Au-Bosc, Vergetot and Villainville.
This page in French: Visiter Beaurepaire